ID Cards for Illegal Aliens, Rupert Murdoch Steps Down, Biden Meets with Zelenskyy | Sept. 21
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- Encounters of illegal aliens on America’s southern border reach near record highs.
- Virginia’ public universities have more DEI bureaucracies than any other state in America.
- Rupert Murdoch announces he is stepping down from his role as Chair of Fox Corporation and Executive Chairman of News Corp.
- Canada experiences fierce protests in recent days over gender ideology.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy meets with President Joe Biden.
- Poland says it is going to halt sending weapons to Ukraine.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.