Hunter Biden Sues IRS, Senate Ends Dress Code, Prison Swap with Iran | Sept. 18
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- The president’s son Hunter Biden sues the IRS.
- The U.S. Senate will no longer have a dress code.
- Five Americans and five Iranians have been freed following a deal negotiated by the Biden administration and Tehran.
- The Defense Department recently clarified its “gender-neutral” language policy.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy plans to visit the U.S. this week.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.