Hunter Biden Indicted, Pelosi Fires Back at McCarthy, Judge Rules in Fulton County Case | Sept. 14
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- The president’s son Hunter Biden has been indicted on federal gun charges.
- The 19 people indicted in Georgia on claims of interfering with the 2020 presidential election will not be going to trial together.
- Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi responds to Speaker Kevin McCarhty’s comments on impeachment.
- The president of the American Federation of Teachers Randi Weingarten makes comments equating school choice and parental rights advocates to segregationists.
- A group of House Republicans introduce a resolution condemning New Mexico Democrat Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham’s recent ban on open and concealed carry laws in two counties in the state.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.