DeSantis vs. Newsom Showdown, 3 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem, Kissinger’s Legacy | Nov. 30
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- Floria Gov. Ron DeSantis and California Gov. Gavin Newsom to debate over their policies and vision for America’s future.
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger passed away at the age of 100.
- Three Israeli citizens are shot dead at a bus stop in Jerusalem.
- U.S. - Israeli released hostage is the grandniece of a Democrat Party donor Hirsh Naftali.
- House considers bill banning federal funding from being used to house illegal aliens on federal land.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.