Democratic Senator Indicted, Ukraine Attacks Crimea, Federal Judge Blocks Biden’s Drilling Restrictions | Sept. 22
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- Another IRS official has come forward regarding Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss’ ability to bring charges against the president’s son, Hunter Biden.
- A federal grand jury returned an indictment against New Jersey Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez today
- Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas announced this week “the establishment of the Homeland Intelligence Experts Group.”
- Federal judge rules on a Biden administration’s upcoming offshore oil and gas lease sale
- Ukraine attacked Crimea in a missile attack
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.