Biden Joins Picket Line, Hunter Biden Sues Rudy Giuliani, Cory Booker Calls on Bob Menendez to Resign | Sept. 26
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- President Joe Biden becomes the first known sitting president to stand on a picket line with protesters.
- Hunter Biden files a lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani and his former attorney Robert Costello.
- Sen. Cory Booker joins many of his colleagues in calling for Sen. Bob Menendez to resign.
- Republican lawmakers call on the Biden administration to provide detailed information on how much U.S. aid money has been sent to Ukraine.
- A new study finds that college admissions counselors give preferential treatment to emails from people with pronouns in their signature lines.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.