11 More Hostages Released, 3 Palestinian Students Shot, NYC Taxpayer Stuck with $75K Cleanup at Public Library After Pro-Palestine Protest | Nov. 27
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- Israel and Hamas extend the cease-fire another two days.
- Three Palestinian college students were shot in Burlington, Vermont over the weekend.
- A U.S. ship responds to an attack on an Israeli-linked ship off the coast of Yemen.
- Two individuals were injured in a shooting in Cleveland at an annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony.
- Damage to York Public Library following pro-Palestian protests is going to cost New York taxpayers an estimated $75,000.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.