06 - Kenny Leckie from Carnivores
This podcast is now four weeks old. Which is weird. I feel like I’ve been doing it for a lot longer.
Of course it probably doesn’t seem like I’ve been doing it for very long when you listen to it but these things take time. I’m learning as I go. Trial by fire ‘n all that.
On this week’s episode I have Paisley’s second favourite son (after Paolo Nutini, I guess) and St. Mirren enthusiast Kenny Leckie. He also plays in a wee band called Carnivores. They’re pretty good.
When I told my friend and fellow Carnivores fan that I had interviewed Kenny his immediate reaction was, did you ask him where they fuck they’ve been? And I did. Sort of.
We covered a lot of stuff:
- Starting out playing gigs at the tender age of 13.
- Record label interest at a young age and how that affected him.
- Playing 100 shows in a year whilst working full time.
- How the small break Carnivores have had has helped him to feel normal.
- But also how being in... For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy