16 - Joshua Bannister from Milk Teeth
The band had just played their set on the main stage not long before this interview, and in a bizarre twist of fate it turned out that Josh and Becky were being interviewed by the people who were in the tent next to us mere moments before this chat.
You'll also be glad to know that I was sober for this one.
- Playing shows both for the fans that love it and for themselves
- Creating art is selfish, even when you’re doing it to a crowd
- Being okay with the fact that not everyone likes your music
- They used to get angry that people wouldn’t be into their music at shows but now they do just do it for themselves and for the fans that love it
- You have to want to do it because you need to go through playing to people who don’t care and busting your ass for very little before...
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.