Beauty Question Extravaganza - AMA - episode 242
Welcome to the Beauty Brains. It's a solo episode and it's all about answering questions. Nearly 25!
On today’s show we answer questions about…
- 1. Can you trust skinfluencers?
- 2. Is isotretinoin an effective anti-aging ingredient?
- 3. Does urine have beneficial ingredients for skin?
- 4. Can Wake Up Call shampoo remove silicones?
- 5. Are high frequency treatments a gimmick?
- 6. Are there non-pore-clogging hair products?
- 7. Do we accept guest posts?
- 8. What’s an Olaplex conditioner alternative?
- 9. What do you thing of prescription skin services?
- 10. Does smoking weed affect hair growth?
- 11. Is Beverly Hills MD cruelty free?
- 12. What did Valerie think of L’Oreal Wonder Water?
- 13. Should you use a scalp exfoliator?
- 14. Do tan accelerators work?
- 15. Does Pantene Micellar shampoo work better?
- 16. What skin advice really works?
- 17. How do you become a cosmetic chemist?
- 18. Is coconut oil working in hair?
- 19. Will layering reduce the SPF of my sunscreen?
- 20. Are AHAs good skin care products?
- 21. Is the new Avon serum & cream a miracle?
- 22. How do you avoid split ends?
- 23. Why do you get lumps of rubber after using foundation?
- 24. What makes a lip gloss work?
- 25. How can you tell whether a product is effectively preserved?
- 26. Do micro darts actually work?
3 Ways to Ask a question -
1. You can record your question on your smart phone and email to email@example.com
2. Send it to us via social media (see links below)
3. Submit it through the following form - Ask a question
Support the Beauty Brains
The Beauty Brains are now on Patreon! If you want to support the show Patreon is the best way to do it. This will help keep the show going and avoid any of those pesky advertisements that I find so maddening in other podcasts that I listen to. Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Social media accounts
on Instagram we’re at thebeautybrains2018
on Twitter, we’re thebeautybrains
And we have a Facebook page
Be Brainy about your Beauty!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/thebeautybrains?fan_landing=true)