Is Micellar water really great and should you put lobster on yourself to get great skin? Episode 241
Welcome to the Beauty Brains. On today’s show we answer questions about…
- Is micellar water as great as it’s made out to be?
- How does John Freida’s lightening shampoo work? Is it a permanent color change?
- Is it ok to add lactic acid to a moisturizer?
- Where do you find studies of how ingredients perform?
- Are hair straighteners using formaldehyde donors?
Here is the show Perry was talking about - Teamworks
Beauty Science News
3 Ways to Ask a question -
1. You can record your question on your smart phone and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Send it to us via social media (see links below)
3. Submit it through the following form - Ask a question
Support the Beauty Brains
The Beauty Brains are now on Patreon! If you want to support the show Patreon is the best way to do it. This will help keep the show going and avoid any of those pesky advertisements that I find so maddening in other podcasts that I listen to. Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Social media accounts
on Instagram we’re at thebeautybrains2018
on Twitter, we’re thebeautybrains
And we have a Facebook page
Be Brainy about your Beauty!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/thebeautybrains?fan_landing=true)