Making banks a ‘safe space’
From financial crime, domestic abuse and financial control to addictions that impact your bank balance - what role do banks play in creating a safe space to take charge of your life?
Liz Lumley, deputy editor at The Banker sits down with a number of industry leaders and three leading banks to discuss what role banks have to play in our complicated lives.
Chapter 1 – Why are ‘fuck off funds’ mainstream?
- Kimberly Long, Asia editor, The Banker
- Harriet Allner, associate director, Common Industry
Chapter 2 – How do you create a ‘safe space’ at a bank?
- Catherine Rutter, Group Ambassador for Yorkshire and The Humber, Director of Group Vulnerability at Lloyds Banking Group
- Neil Mitchell, Head of Customer Risk at TSB Bank
- Maxine Pritchard Head of Financial Inclusion and Vulnerability, HSBC
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.