AI Under Pressure Podcast: Analytics 101 - FREE LISTEN
Dan Kennett hosts this Under Pressure podcast and he's joined by Gags Tandon, Simon Brundish and Daniel Rhodes for a special Analytics 101! On this first part of a doubleheader, the A-Team go through the data sources they use and what data collection methods they undertake for every Under Pressure podcast you listen. If you want to know what goes on behind the scenes and how much work goes into every podcast, make sure you listen in!
You can listen in every week via the AI:PRO service by signing up and receiving a FREE week's trial here: anfieldindex.com/join
Discussion points include:
1.1) On-Ball (Opta)
1.2) Off-Ball (Camera/GPS tracking)
2.1) Raw Opta data
2.2) Analytics/Measures derived from Opta data
2.3) Data collection examples
- Basic Analytics/Measures we create based on what we collect:
- Per90 stats. Why per90? Why not totals or per match?
- Quirks with the Opta data you might not know about
- Fancy Analytics/Measures we create based on what we collect
- Analytics on physical data
- Video analysis
- How do we finalise the outputs for UP? Not only the analysis on the Podcast but charts/images used in tweets from the account.
- Key pitfalls in interpreting the data
To listen to the AI Under Pressure Podcast every week make sure you sign up to AI:PRO via the website and get a FREE 1 week trial too: anfieldindex.com/joinFor information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy