The Secrets of Seducing Strangers with Josh Weltman
In this episode of the Unmistakable Creative, 25 year creative director and Mad Men co producer Josh Weltman who helped make Don Draper act and sound like a genius discusses his new book, Seducing strangers, and the art of persuasion through advertising.
- How Josh Discovered his artistic talent at an early age
- The importance of finding the right teacher at the right time
- Why creativity is an aversion to the way things are
- Why we miss moments when we experience flow
- Lessons from the making of Mad Men
- Why there is no path for people who inclined to make their own
- How we can shift the thinking in our educational system
- The power of creative cross training
- The process of developing advertising campaigns
- The 4 Key types of ads
- The two main reasons human beings communicate
I think that creativity is a pathological aversion to the status quo
Josh Weltman is a twenty five year veteran of the advertising business, a working creative director, co-producer, writer and artist.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.