The Art of Skill Development With Dan Fagella
In this episode of the Unmistakable Creative, Dan Fagella talks to us about the art and science of skill development through the lens of martial arts and positive psychology.
- The tenets of sports psychology that can apply to your life
- Lessons from the world of Brazilian jujitsu
- Learning to leverage of our nervous energy or jitters
- Using rituals and routines to perform at our best
- Leveraging biographies and history to develop perspective
- A framework for the science of skill development
We are trapped in our own conception of what’s difficult
Resources and Books Mentioned
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.