The 8 Foundations of Peak Performance with Jeff Spencer
In this episode of the podcast, we speak with Olympic coach Jeff Spencer about the secrets of peak performance and success
- Why will and talent aren’t enough for success
- How mentors can alter our paths in lives
- The reason we shouldn’t fight battles in isolation
- The 3 key people that you need on your team
- Lessons from being olympic cyclist
- Testing your limits responsibly
- 8 foundation for peak performance
When we regularly engage in pursuits that we’re passionate about we serve others
Jeff Spencer has been at the forefront of human performance and achivement for over 40 years. He's worked with gold medalists, world champion athletes and Fortune 500 leaders.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.