Best of 2015: The Psychology of Visionaries with Justine Musk
Justine Musk discusses creativity, emotional resonance and the psychology of visionary leaders like Elon Musk, Coco Chanel, Steve Jobs, David Bowie and many others.
- The questions that we need to ask in an identity transition
- How crisis forces complacency to be thrown out the window
- Coming out of the shadows in our lives
- Learning to read your life like a mystery novel and searching for clues
- Finding the things in our lives that lead to creative renewal
- Creating emotional resonance with an audience
- Leveraging creativity to show the world who we are
- The thin line between madness and creativity
- What makes people like Elon Musk “tick”
- Developing a unwavering conviction and commitment
- Why bold points of view are part of extreme success
- Learning to steer yourself in the direction of your strengths
- Becoming motivated by process instead of product
- Having in faith in your own uniqueness as a person
- The role adversity plays in reaching extreme success
- Why we trust transparency and honesty to create trust
Justine Musk writes about creativity, culture and self discovery and is the author of the thriller, Blood Angel. You can follow her on twitter @justinemusk.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.