Best of 2015: Accepting the Transparent Reality of Your Core Identity with Wes Chapman
Wesley Chapman shares his personal story of 12 documented suicide attempts, and the tremendous power of accepting the transparent reality of our core identities
- Wes’ experience with 12 document suicide attempt
- Finding your identity after it’s been lost
- How our stories and circumstances become our power
- Connecting the experiences of your life to expression of your identity
- Why healing from our pain frees us from it
- Seeing past people’s weaknesses in order to see their strengths
- An honest conversation about what drives people towards suicide
- Why worth is so important to our internal well being
- The power of creativity and imagination to increase our self worth
- Why every hero’s journey has a moment when we fall
Until we’re honest with ourselves we can’t be honest with the rest of the world
Wesley Chapman is the co-founder of a non-profit called A Human Project, where his mission is to create a community of empowered youth, while preventing teens from self harm and suicide.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.