A Soulful Exploration of Inner Wisdom with Susan Piver
In this episode of the podcast, Buddhist teacher and meditation instructor Susan Piver joins us for a soulful exploration of inner wisdom and talks about how to incorporate a mindfulness practice into your life.
- The Exploration of Our Inner Wisdom
- Lessons Learned from Taxi Driving and Bar Tending
- How Music Can Impact Your Writing
- Developing the Self Trust to find Your Place in the World
- Accomplishing Goals Through Being vs Doing
- How the Audience Experiences What You Create in a Different Way than You Create
- The Effect of Massive Success on Your Inner Life
- Dangers of External Affirmation and Validation
- Why You Have to Let Go of Your Agenda During Meditation
- Finding the Magnum Opus of your Life
Innovation, communication and execution don’t happen in an environment of anxiety. (Click to Tweet)
Meditation is not a lifehack (Click to Tweet)
Susan Piver is the New York Times bestselling author of eight books, including The Hard Questions, the award-winning How Not to Be Afraid of Your Own Life, andThe Wisdom of a Broken Heart. Her newest book is Start Here Now: An Open-Hearted Guide to the Path and Practice of Meditation . You can follow her on twitter @spiver
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.