Are We Moving To a Machine Made World?
In this episode we take a look at how technology is changing the world of work and what jobs will be eliminated by machines.
- A look back at last week’s episode and the listener feedback
- Why you should challenge our thinking with your conversations
- Making a living from the things that you’re capable of doing
- Taking the 10,000 hour approach to early education
- Why it’s possible take nurturing a talent too far
- The machines that are starting to replace our jobs
- The question of whether we want to move towards a machine made world
- Why creativity is a modern business advantage
- Learning to blend our creativity with technological advances
- The nostalgia for artisans in a high tech world
- Why we must be aware of how technologies will eliminate so many jobs
- How the low barrier to entry to makes it necessary to be remarkable
People and Resources Mentioned
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.