Anything You Want with Derek Sivers
In this episode of the podcast, musician, programer, author and CD baby founder Derek Sivers joins us to talk about creating a life that enables you get anything you want.
- The impact of continually moving around on Derek’s life
- How to be an introvert and run a company
- The similarities between music, programming and writing
- Treating entrepreneurship and creativity as an opportunity for personal development
- Lessons learned from being a full time musician
- Dealing with wealth and our internal narratives around money
- Knowing what works for you when it comes to money
- Making self help practical and useful
- Why sharing something with people helps you to internalize it more
- Lessons learned from working at the circus
- When to say yes to everything and when to say no
My primary is reason for doing any of this is personal development
If you want to entertain an audience it’s all about them, not you.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES AND MENTIONED
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.