S4E10: Who Do You Trust?
Jeremy and Detective Anderson arrange a meeting with Ron to confront him about his presence at the hotel. Brianne uncovers some unnerving information and a potential pattern linking local disappearances to the medical records.
CONTENT WARNINGS: Profanity, references to blood
- This episode was written by Jeremy Enfinger with Nathan Lunsford as Detective Anderson and Ryan Boster as Ron Hammond
- Episode Art by Nathan Lunsford
- Sound effects and music by Zapsplat
- Episode Music, “Close Your Eyes”, “Dream Atmos 1”, “Dream Atmos 2” and “Eyelashes Have Left My Head” by Cody Ditzenberger
ABOUT: The Storage Papers is distributed and marketed by Rusty Quill and produced by Grinner Media LLC. It’s a fictional horror audio drama with episodes published every two weeks. Some topics may be sensitive for younger viewers. Transcripts and content warnings can be found on our website. For additional details, visit:
- Website: https://www.thestoragepapers.com/
- Transcripts, content warnings, and more: https://www.thestoragepapers.com/episodes
- Patreon Bonus Content: https://patreon.com/grinnermedia
- Merch: https://merch.thestoragepapers.com/
- Review Us: https://www.thestoragepapers.com/review
- Join our community on Discord: https://www.thestoragepapers.com/discord
- Grinner Media: https://grinnermedia.com/
- Rusty Quill: https://rustyquill.com/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/storagepapers
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/storagepapers
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.