Elon And His X's
In today's episode we chat about:
- The British man who stole hundreds of thousands of Cadbury Creme Eggs and has now been sentenced to 18 months jail
- The story behind that Albert Einstein photo where he's poking his tongue out
- Singapore is executing a woman for first time in almost 20 years
- Elon rebranding Twitter to X
- Americans leaning into NZ culture by becoming obsessed with real fruit ice creams
- Taco John's letting go of their trademark on 'Taco Tuesday's'
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.