S4 18. Do you have spontaneous or responsive desire?
Sex therapist Cate and son Diggory ask whether lesbian bed death (the idea that lesbians' sex lives become non existent in long-term relationships) is really a myth, throwing up other questions like:
- Where did the idea of 'lesbian bed death' come from?
- How do lesbians sex lives compare to their counterparts in other relationship styles?
- What is responsive and spontaneous desire and which one do I have?
Cate and Diggory also answer two listener questions about whether its okay to fantasise about having sex with other people whilst you're in a relationship and getting into creampie with your wife.
Want your sex or relationship question answered by our accredited therapist Cate? You can send them into us via:
- Our anonymous Google Forms: https://forms.gle/HkCB68f11gDaCYLW7
- Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DMing us on Instagram – we’re @realsexedpod
And we'll do our best to answer them on the podcast.
Did you enjoy this episode? Then do subscribe to the podcast and leave us a review on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you're listening!
The Real Sex Education is a Hat Trick Podcast
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.