S4 20. Why do we have Anal Sex?
Sex therapist Cate and son Diggory talk about anal sex, discussing the different types before answering questions like:
- Who has anal sex?
- Why do people have anal sex?
- How should we have anal sex to minimise risk and maximise pleasure?
Things also get a little heated as Cate and Diggory clash over their answers to listener questions about how to find a healthier balance between casual sex and commitment when dating and whether one man, whose girlfriend of 9 years has invited him to watch her and her friend have sex for the first time, is justified in feeling like he should be able to have sex with the friend, too.
Want your sex or relationship question answered by our accredited therapist Cate? You can send them into us via:
- Our anonymous Google Forms: https://forms.gle/HkCB68f11gDaCYLW7
- Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DMing us on Instagram – we’re @realsexedpod
And we'll do our best to answer them on the podcast.
Did you enjoy this episode? Then do subscribe to the podcast and leave us a review on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you're listening!
The Real Sex Education is a Hat Trick Podcast
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.