S4 16. Writing Your Rules for Casual Relationships
From 'Situationships' to 'Friends with Benefits', Cate and Diggory discuss why people have casual relationships and what are some best practices for them before answering questions sent in by listeners, including:
- I sleep much better when my partner doesn't share a bed with me. Is it okay for a couple to sleep in separate beds?
- My partner is always asking me for sex and the more more I say no, the moodier they get. Am I being unreasonable?
Want your sex or relationship question answered by our accredited therapist Cate? You can send them into us via:
- Our anonymous Google Forms: https://forms.gle/HkCB68f11gDaCYLW7
- Our email: email@example.com
- DMing us on Instagram – we’re @realsexedpod
And we'll do our best to answer them on the podcast.
Did you enjoy this episode? Then do subscribe to the podcast and leave us a review on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you're listening!
The Real Sex Education is a Hat Trick Podcast
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.