TPN Episode #7
Plone 6 Classic, release since 6.0.0a4
- Basics, UI Bootstrap 5, ES6, TinyMCE Resource registry
- Icon resolver, modern image scales, dexterity textindexer
- plone.base to prevent circular imports, code cleanup
- Development with ES6 supportremoved require.js
- modernized code: es 6 modules and imports
- mockup is an npm package (like plonetheme.barceloneta)
- no more resources and bundle resources
- no more through the web compilation of bundles
- jQuery still included.
Volto 15 development updates
- out since mid march, needed to be 15 because of semver & security fix required
- 4 point releases since then
- lazy loading: drafs.js.
- preview image component, Spanish & Basque translations
- CI/CD documentation goodness: Volto docs are now merged in the upcoming Plone 6 documentation, check https://docs.voltocms.com
- Quick demo: Volto 15.4 with 6.0a 4 runs fine, map block
Current and upcoming events and sprints:GSoC applications are open
- Zope April sprint - online
- World Plone Day - online and local events
- Beethoven Sprint - May 3rd to 7th, Bonn
- Buschenschank Sprint - May 14th to 19th, Graz/Steiermark
Add'ons & Misc:
- collective.easyform 4, Plone 6 compatible
- collective.honeypot and captcha
- zc.buildout 3 going to final, included in 6.0a4, test!
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.