Unpacking the Emotional Weight of Wealth with Kinē Corder | The Matt Feret Show Podcast | #042
Hey folks, it's Matt Feret! Today's chat is something special.
We're peeling back the layers on one of the most tangled topics out there: our feelings about money. With the help of Kinē Corder, an expert in the world of financial therapy, we delve deep into the intricate emotions surrounding wealth – from societal expectations to personal journeys.
Curious about how our relationship with money can shape our lives? This episode's got you covered.
Together, we're making sense of the financial twists and turns.
For more from me, Matt Feret, dive into these:
- All Things Medicare: prepareformedicare.com
- Decoding Social Security: prepareforsocialsecurity.com
- My Written Works on Amazon: www.amazon.com/stores/Matt-Feret/author/B09FM3L4WW
- The Matt Feret Show's YouTube: www.youtube.com/@themattferetshow
- Official Podcast Website: themattferetshow.com
- Network with me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/prepareformedicare
- Catch my tweets on Twitter: twitter.com/feret_matt
- See behind the scenes on Instagram: www.instagram.com/matt_feret/
- Join our community on Facebook: www.facebook.com/themattferetshow/
And don't forget to explore Kinē's world
- Her Online Home: www.presidentiallifestyle.com
- Connect on Instagram: www.instagram.com/kinecorder/
- Deep Dives on YouTube: www.youtube.com/@presidentiallifestyle
- Engage with her on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/kinecorder/
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.