#239 - Five Lessons Learned From Soup (No, Really!)
It’s winter, and most people have big soup energy this time of year. I have such energy. I love a good soup. I wish my kids liked soup more than they do, but they don’t hate it as a concept. We’re working on it. But today I want to share five lessons learned from soup.
- Claim The Lazy Genius Kitchen preorder bonuses at thelazygeniuskitchen.com!
- Haven’t read The Lazy Genius Way? Grab it here or check with your library about getting a copy.
- Bri McKoy is a cooking teacher I trust with my whole being. She’s offering The Everyday Kitchen Masterclass right now. It starts on January 10th, 2022!
- Bri’s soup recipes: Pizza Soup, Chicken Zoodle Soup, Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup, Chicken Taco Soup
- Episode 54: The Lazy Genius Makes Soup
- Download a transcript of this episode.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.