- [00:00] Ad free listening is now available.
- [00:58] Amanda reclaims the word ‘mundane’
- [01:35] Marco is a list maker and Amanda is a routine type.
- [02:58] Marco talks about Mendacity and how he remembers it from a “Street Car Named Desire” and can’t remember Burl Ives name.
- [06:35] The local channel which is not local at all.
- [07:13] Figuring out weather from another city’s weather.
- [08:58] The journey of the fancy espresso machine.
- [11:28] Marco talks about his preferred vessel for tea water.
- [14:48] Amanda gives an example of what works perfectly for you.
- [17:17] Marco takes us on a Macadamia nut tree journey.
- [18:30] Marco reviews the sugar they have tried.
- [20:02] Amanda reveals the book she’s embarrassed to mention that she’s currently listening to.
- [23:22] Marco & Amanda discover they are both waiting on the same book from the library.
“the key to happiness is not…I don’t remember now” - Amanda
“Moo-cadamia” - Amanda
“you sometimes have a heavy hand with the Maple Syrup” - Marco
Connect with us on:
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/the-insomnia-project.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.