Children talking Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve with kids
This episode has two young kids on it. Some listeners love episodes with kids and for some it is not their favourite.
But it wouldn't be the holidays without talking to my niece Mia and my nephew Luca, while this episode was recorded last year it certainly has the joy of the season in the voices of these little ones and their uncle.
We hope you are enjoying all the season has to offer.
- [1:07] Luca explains why he likes the Elf on the Shelf.
- [1:45] Mia explains why she likes the holidays.
- [2:53] Mia shares the secret to perfect mash potatoes?
- [4:00] We talk about Winter Activities we like.
- [6:30] Luca shares the secret of making a great snowman.
- [7:30] Frosty or Olaf we discuss who is the better snowperson.
- [10:14] We discuss favourite Holiday movies.
- [14:01] We learn the plot of Jingle Jangle.
- [15:19] Favourite presents to receive.
- [16:00] Top 5 Christmas things to do.
- [18:26] How to prepare for a snowball fight.
- [20:00] Our favourite Christmas colours.
However you celebrate the holidays we wish you a calm and peaceful season and we are here for you and if you wanting to share the joy please tell people about The Insomnia Project.
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/the-insomnia-project.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.