The Year of Change: Week Two - Motivation
This is our second episode in our special mini-series focusing on change. Rethinking how we can create change and helping you understand and implement the building blocks for lasting change.
These short episodes every Friday in January look at some ideas which might help you to break that cycle featuring expert advice from our guests.
In Week One we focussed on goals (listen here: https://pod.fo/e/15b825 ). This week we look at MOTIVATION - the why we do anything. Jake and Damian will look at the different drivers of motivation…
- Extrinsic motivation feat. Zack George (Ep53 https://pod.fo/e/c4547 )
- Intrinsic motivation feat. Rangan Chattergee (Ep110 https://pod.fo/e/115f19 )
- Desperation feat. John McAvoy (Ep85 https://pod.fo/e/f0815 )
- Rationalisation feat. Angela Ruggerio (Ep92 https://pod.fo/e/fb0cb ):
- Inspiration feat. Joe Wicks (Ep109 https://pod.fo/e/11450c)
Next Friday we focus on CONSISTENCY. We want January to set you up for the whole of 2023!
- - - - - - - - -
Get the last tickets for our 2023 Live Tour now at: https://www.thehighperformancepodcast.com/live2023. Coming to Norwich, London, Nottingham, Oxford, Northampton, Glasgow, Cardiff, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester.
Out now - The High Performance Daily Journal - 365 ways to become your best! smarturl.it/HPJournal
Subscribe to our YouTube to watch episodes : https://bit.ly/3UKkrRD
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/highperformance
Join our book club: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancebookclub
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.