Using Launch Copy & Data To Create High Conversions with Nicola Moors
How are you elevating your client’s business through your copywriting? Every business and every client is unique so what is considered successful depends on many factors. Understanding the numbers is the key component to creating benchmarks of copywriting success!
Today, we’re joined by copywriting badass, Nicola Moors. She uses launch and funnel copy fuelled by data, research & strategy to help business owners and coaches scale their next launch. Since quitting her full time job at the beginning of the pandemic, Nicola has become an incredible copywriter. Her conversion numbers will shock you - in the best way possible - and she’s here to share how she does it.
Tune in and listen to episode 36 of The Entrepreneur’s Ecosystem. Nicola talks about how she uses segmentation in her work, how she gets her clients to share their launch data with her, what she considers a good conversion rate, and her advice for fellow freelancers.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Nicola incorporates segmenting into her work (11:40)
- Trends and shifts we are seeing among clients (15:47)
- How Nicola communicates with her clients to get their launch numbers (20:39)
- Why a “good” conversion rate depends on the client (32:18)
- Nicola’s advice for freelancers to keep their business pipeline flowing (43:01)
Connect with Nicola
Tell us what you want us to talk about:
Find Out Your Own Unfair Advantage:
Connect with Chanti:
Connect with Dawn:
Some of our quiz funnels:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.