How To Get Results So Good Other Publicists Want To Steal Your Strategies with Stephanie Lee
Do you ever wonder how unknown businesses get featured by Forbes or The Washington Post? Do you want that type of social proof for yourself? For most people, the secret is hiring a great PR team. And the proof is in the pudding with our guest today, considering she is our first ever accepted cold-pitch.
Today, we’re welcoming Stephanie Lee, founder of Clout Monster, a company that helps creators and business owners get featured in a multitude of different publications. Her specialty is being able to find an opening, an advantage, and your story so you’re able to break into the media scene.
Tune in and listen to episode thirty-nine of The Entrepreneur’s Ecosystem. Stephanie is talking to us about the parallel between PR and copywriting, different media types, and how to find your story.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The parallel between PR and copywriting (10:25)
- How to present the angle you want journalists to write about (20:01)
- The different media types (28:10)
- At what stage in business Stephanie thinks you should go for press (33:06)
- Stephanie explains how to find your story (41:25)
- How to know what publications fit your story (48:43)
Tell us what you want us to talk about:
Find Out Your Own Unfair Advantage:
Connect with Stephanie:
Connect with Chanti:
Connect with Dawn:
Some of our quiz funnels:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.