#134 The Recipe App You Need To Get with Dr Rupy
This week I launched the first Doctor’s Kitchen app! It’s been a labour of love for over 3 years and finally you can check it out right here! - https://apple.co/3G0zC0Z
In today’s podcast I’m going to talk you through why this is not your average recipe app, how much research has gone into creating this simple, easy to use product and why I’m asking you to come on this journey with me.
I talk about:
- What features the app has today
- How we created health goal filters using a simple algorithm
- The process of starting the research for creating the app
- The amount of monetary investment it takes
- The 1000s of responses to surveys we collected to shape what the app looks like
- How we will evolve the future of Doctor’s Kitchen with your help
- Full transparency in how we do things
I’m going to work super hard to make sure that this app is the most valuable in your library and I truly hope that this app is going to deliver tangible benefits to you and your family.
Remember, you can join the newsletter for free at thedoctorskitchen.com/newsletter where I share tips on what to eat, read, watch or listen to every week to help you live a healthier, happier life.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.