#80 Wellness for Entrepreneurs (Part 1 of 3) The Business of Wellness with Lauren Armes
On the podcast today, I welcome Lauren Armes. Lauren is a business coach, speaker, writer and entrepreneur who founded Welltodo, a global industry network for the wellness industry, in 2014.
Welltodo is now respected as a definitive voice for the business of wellness, spotlighting innovation and trends, case studies and insights. As a company, Welltodo helps people to build incredible businesses and careers in the wellness industry – through its events, recruitment and coaching services, and more.
I have known Lauren for a number of years now and this episode is centred around how the success of wellness, which has become so pervasive in every aspect of our lives, will yield even more importance and impact in years to come.
On the show today we talk about:
- Lauren’s background in the wellness industry and how she got started
- The initial issues with wellness and its pitfalls
- How every company of the future will be a wellness company
- Diversity in the wellness industry
- The responsibility of an industry predicated on health
- The future trends in wellness
- How people should think about starting their own wellness product or brand
- How welltodo itself has had to pivot in response to the pandemic
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.