Ask Mark Q&A #7: Grains, Sleep Hacks, Fatty Liver, And More
In this Q&A series, Dr. Mark Hyman takes live questions from his community. For a chance to speak with Dr. Hyman during a future Ask Mark Q&A, text your question to 413-225-8995 using the hashtag #askmark
Topics covered in this episode include:
- Are grains okay to eat, and if so, what are the best grains to eat?
- Tips for improving your quality of sleep
- Resetting your adrenal glands
- The best pre- and postnatal diet
- Staying hydrated and the power of electrolytes
- Sugar cravings and addiction
- Food sensitivity testing
- Benefits of fasting
- Supplementing with protein powders
- Fatty liver and autoimmune disease
This episode is sponsored by Dr. Hyman’s Sleep Master Class and the Pegan Shake.
In this modern world we place too much value on staying busy and deprioritizing sleep, which is why Dr. Hyman created his first ever Master Class. It guides you through the most important steps to getting better sleep, starting today. Get free access to Dr. Hyman’s Sleep Master Class at drhyman.com/sleep.
The Pegan Shake features a combination of collagen, pumpkin, and pea protein with healthy fats from my two favorites: MCT oil which is great for fat burning and brain power as well as avocado oil. I’ve also included acacia fiber to help with gut motility and digestion. Check it out at getfarmacy.com/peganshake.
Mentioned in this episode:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.