Russia Report: It’s A Vladi Disgrace
“In Moscow, inquiry closes YOU.” As the Russia Report confirms the Conservatives’ wilful blind eye to Putin’s interference in UK elections, where do we go from here? If we rage about the Russians supposedly tipping the Referendum or the General Election, are we looking at the wrong things? Plus, why the left needs to stop gloating over The Guardian’s money woes… and hands off Bill Gates. Can’t a guy just be a munificent billionaire without everyone getting on his case?
Naomi Smith subpoenas Helen Lewis, Ian Dunt and Alex Andreou to give evidence on this week’s full-length Bunker. Also – sirens!
- “We can’t have another election with half of the country believing they’re going to be cheated” – Alex Andreou
- “Russia is trying to encourage wedge issues and the Vote Leave government is exacerbating that.” – Ian Dunt
- “The same backbenchers who are losing their shit about a Chinese wire in their phone are completely relaxed about Russia running electoral interference.” – Alex Andreou
- “Russian influence has become so embedded in the UK that the intelligence community can only shrug.” – Alex Andreou
- “The new elitism is packing the Lords with your mates.” – Ian Dunt
Produced by Andrew Harrison. Script and assistant production by Jacob Archbold. Music by Kenny Dickenson. Logo and branding by Mark Taylor. Audio production by Alex Rees. THE BUNKER is a Podmasters production
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.