Wallets vs Purses
** Disclaimer, we are still recording at home so our sound quality isn't at it's best today, so please accept our apologies**
This week we chat about wallets and purses how we organised them.
In this episode we;
● Talk about the official difference between a wallet and a purse;
● Encourage you to to declutter your wallet/purse of all the odds and ends that have somehow made their way into yours;
● Challenge you to consider if you even need one;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Business and Loyalty Card episode
●Stocard app for storing loyalty cards
● Our Head, Heart and Home course
● Monster Threads - Where Amy bought her wallet/purse from
Thank you Katherine & Julia for the gorgeous Don't put it down song. Thank you too to Love Organizing for your podcast review.
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.