Do you use it? Following on from last week’s episode, today we are posing to you this question - Do you use it? We often buy things with good intentions or ideas in mind (we call this aspirational you) but often end up with an overflowing cupboard or room filled with said items. Get ready to clear the clutter by asking yourself some hard hitting questions to get some clarity on what is actually being used in your home.
Don't forget to come over to our Facebook community to let us know what you use and how that has changed as part of your decluttering journey AND what have you let go of that you used to think you used it but realised that you actually didn't.
In this episode we:
● Discuss how seeing the potential in an item and the reality of actually using it are two different things;
● Challenge you to ask - 'What could I instead?;
● Highlight that it's harder to let go of it once you've already purchased it;
● Hear how asking 'do you use it' has changed the way the Revell's and Farrugia's buy clothes for their kids;
● Encourage you to look at your possessions with fresh eyes;
And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Binary Decisions Episode
● Delaying Purchases Episode
● Sharing & Borrowing Economy Episode
● Functional Spaces Episode
● Clothing Episode
● Craft and Hobbies Episode
● Magic Wardrobe Number Episode
● ISO Appliances Episode
Special thanks to Lacidia for your review!!
Join our community
● Are you looking for decluttering services near you in Sydney or Melbourne, we would love to help you?
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on