Did you catch Amy and Kirsty on morning TV last week?! They appeared on Today Extra on Channel 9 in Sydney. Their interview got cut a little short leaving viewers wanting more, so they decided to take matters into their own hands to complete the interview by interviewing each other! Tune in this week as the girls share all of their amazing wisdom and clever tips along with the usual laughs and giggles... Also don't forget to please send us your questions - Kirsty and Amy can't wait to see what you all want to know!
In this episode we:
● Explain the importance of having an organised routine in your life;
● Share our key steps for how to get started with decluttering;
● Highlight our top tips for having an organised and decluttered workspace at home;
● Reveal our approach to decluttering your wardrobe;
● Encourage you to join our 5 Day wardrobe declutter challenge;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Today Extra clip on Facebook
● Webinar - 6 Keys to Your Decluttering Success
● Head over to our Facebook Community to check out Amy's facebook live
● Further Back in Time for Dinner watch it here on iview
● Send your questions to email@example.com
● Donations episode
● Clothing episode
● Wardrobe 1 episode
● Wardrobe 2 episode
● Home Office episode
● Working from Home ISO series episode
● Command Centre episode
● Review time! If your favourite colour is purple its your turn to leave us a review on Facebook or in your fav podcast app
Thanks to Erin M G for your beautiful podcast review!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.