This week we have a conversation about kids and their love of soft toys and how challenging it can be to declutter and organise them.
In this episode we:
● Chat about the difference between toys that kids use to sleep with and those that aren't used very often;
● Encourage you to help your kids distinguish those soft toys they can move onto other homes;
● Give you some tips for where to pass those stuff toys onto;
● And so much more...
We hope the conversation inspires you to make a small change and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Episode 001 | Kid's Toys
● Thank you Vickie Mahoney for the episode request and Robin Harrison for the Apple podcast review.
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.