This week we chat about the sharing and borrowing economy, it's a good one!
In this episode we;
● Encourage you to reduce your consumerism and think of alternatives to buying new;
● Share some statistics on this booming industry;
● Challenge you to continue to be a conscious consumer
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Camplify - hire your neighbours camper!
● The Sharing Map - a map of loads of sharing resources in Sydney
Thank you Emily Batchelor for the episode request and Troubled Clef for your review!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.