Circular Economy with Rosella Street
We are ridiculously excited to have Sammy from Rosella Street with us today! Rosella Street is a marketplace and platform that helps people lower their consumerism and connects them together in a safe and sustainable way. Brought together by their passion for the planet co-founders Sammy, Mick and Dilyar, decided to create a platform that could provide solutions to many of the current problems we see in the world of online buying/selling. We love how beautifully Rosella Street's values align with ours here at The Art of Decluttering and know that you will love, love, LOVE this episode!
In this episode we;
● Find out what Rosella Street is and how it came to be;
● Define how Rosella street is different from Marketplace;
● Learn how the platform works and the positive environmental impact it is having on communities;
● Highlight the donate and rental features available on the Rosella Street platform;
● Discuss all the benefits of a circular economy;
● Get an exclusive sneak peak at their plans for the future;
And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Rosella Street Website
● Rosella Street Instagram
● Rosella Street Facebook
● Sharing & Borrowing Economy Episode
Thank you so much to Sammy for your time!! We are so excited to be on this journey with you and think what you are doing for the environment and communities is just incredible!
Join our community
● Are you looking for decluttering services near you in Sydney or Melbourne, we would love to help you?
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.