Return to School
With NSW out of lockdown (and Victoria not far behind - we hope!) restrictions are easing for many and the kids are finally heading back to school!!!! This episode is an old one that dropped back in January 2020 - so please forgive past Amy and Kirsty for not knowing what was coming!!! We are bringing it to you as a helpful refresher with getting back to some kind of normal, re-establishing routines and setting up new ones. During this time of massive transition we also strongly encourage you to look after your own mental health.
In this episode we;
● Highlight that there may be anxiety around returning to school;
● Discuss how understanding how your kids is a key to calmer mornings;
● Offer lots of suggestions for creating calmer morning routines;
● Share our tips for getting out of the house on time;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● School Start Episode
● Command Centre Episode
● Mental Health Episode
● Mental Health Care Episode
Thank you Katrina Cutbill and Grateful1965 for your reviews! If you're kids are heading back to school then it's your turn to leave us a review!
Join our community
● Are you looking for decluttering services near you in Sydney or Melbourne, we would love to help you?
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.