This week we chat about responsibility and how to deal with frustrations around the home when you feel others aren't contributing to household work load.
In this episode we:
● Ask who is responsible for share areas;
● Encourage you to have discussions with people you share the house with;
● Talk about different ways to frame the issues;
● Discuss the difference between being responsible for an area and being the person to do the work;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Mental Load episode
● Homeschool episode where we talk about training kids in chores
● Thank you Leeleeche for the Apple podcast review and Vickie Mahoney for the topic idea.
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.