Tossing up whether to do a reno or sell your house can feel overwhelming. This week we are posing loads of questions to get you thinking and sharing lots of our advice (along with our usual giggles and banter!) to help you feel more prepared when it comes to renovating. From enlisting the help of professionals, to reducing your costs by decluttering first are just some of the many things we cover. So get ready to absorb all our renovating tips!
In this episode we:
● Remind you to always declutter first;
● Give you loads of advice about decluttering and renovating;
● Share Amy's proudest reno moment;
● Encourage you to look at your home with fresh eyes;
● Highlight that there are ALWAYS options;
And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Repurposing Space Episode
● Pantry Episode
● Bathroom Episode
● Kitchen Episode
● Laundry Episode
● Your Forever Home Episode
● Rehome Episode
● Micro Declutter Episode
Special thanks to elsa8771 for your lovely review!!
If we make you smile or you think we are intelligent then it's your turn to write us a review!!
Join our community
● Are you looking for decluttering services near you in Sydney or Melbourne, we would love to help you?
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our... See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.