Do you ever walk into a room and think, 'what on earth is that doing there?!' Well you aren't alone - in today's episode we tackle what to do with all the stuff that is out of place around the home. Grab a cuppa and get ready to take some notes as we take you through some really practical ways of rehoming items and clearing the clutter.
In this episode we:
● Explain and define what we mean by rehoming items;
● Remind you that clutter attracts clutter - it's like a magnet;
● Share lots of the random out of place things we have seen;
● Highlight the importance of habits, especially 'Don't put it down put it away!!;
● Share loads of advice on how to rehome the out of place items you come across;
● Challenge you to put everything you use today back in their homes!!;
And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Containers Episode
● Like with Like Episode
● Judgement Episode
● Fatigue Episode
● Mental Load Episode
Special thanks to penguinloz for your review!!
If you love penguins as much as penguinloz does then it's your turn to write us a review!!
Join our community
● Are you looking for decluttering services near you in Sydney or Melbourne, we would love to help you?
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group