This week we chat to Chantal Imbach from Photos In Order about how to declutter and organise your photos.
In this episode Chantal;
● Encourages us to back up our photos regularly in a few different ways;
● Challenges us to be thoughtful and intentional about taking photos in the first place with the end in mind as well as to be ruthless in the deleting and archiving process as well;
● Gives us tips for disaster preparation such as fire or floods;
● Inspires us to give honour to precious memories;
● Shares her five golden rules;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thank you Harrison Adams and Maria Hetom for the reviews
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.