This week we chat to Nicole Bijlsma from Building Biology about mould and all things healthy homes.
In this episode we:
● Challenge your thinking around what makes a healthy home ;
● Encourage you to be more aware of mould in your home;
● Give you some tips on how to reduce the impact of mould and dust in your home;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thanks to Troubled Clef for the Apple Podcast review!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.